Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need #1 web host in Canada

I need #1 web host in Canada, I would like to get shared web hosting account: 15 gbs of disk space, Linux.
What can you say about Canspace.ca and QHoster.com web hosting services?
How are their server hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

I first contacted QHoster.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

According to me, a best web hosting provider is the one who provides and follows the points below.

24X7 Customer support
Backups and restore points:
Security: No one wants a security breach, therefore, it is important to make sure that the hosting provider is well equipped with SSL, Firewalls and DDoS Prevention techniques. The company needs to be protect your data.
Antivirus and Malware scanning: It is important that the provider runs scans each and every document which goes up on the server.
The support plan should include identifying and removing the Malware in case the account gets infected.
High availability and disaster recovery: Look for a hosting company that will keep your website running with 99% uptime or better than that. Disaster recovery is not limited to just backing up files. The hardware should be capable enough to guard the network against downtime because of any hardware failure.
The same concept is extended to the servers.
Access and user permits: If we talk about hosting, access means physical access to the hardware and the ability to log into the servers. The owner and the provider should make sure that such access should only be given to limited to trained technicians with security clearance, of course.
File management: The ‘All Server’ access is remote. No one will go to the server to add, remove, or move website content files. You should use secure FTP (SFTP) with a secure and robust password for all file transfer and maintenance while also following other FTP and SFTP best practices.
Applications and log in: The hosting company should have a strict password policy for employees with mandatory password changes at regular intervals as well as when equipment or personnel changes. You should have similar policies for your server access passwords. Establish and enforce policies for strong passwords. Those who want to can exploit weak passwords within hours

I'd recommend bodHOST for the best web hosting in Canada. 

Why bodHOST?

Industry Presence
Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 18years!

Multiple Data Centers
World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
Free! Migrating From Another Host.

99.95% Uptime SLA
99.95% uptime with services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
Quality support whenever needed,  24x7 availability.

Secure Hardware
We ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

bodHOST offers

1) web hosting at Just $1/mo | Avail Now
2) 50% OFF Linux VPS Hosting - USE Code - VPS50 | Avail Now