What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations?

Whosema

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor.
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on NeironVPS.com ssd vps hosting solutions? Are they trustworthy?
Thank you!

Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their Black Friday sale - 15% off on the affordable VPS hosting with coupon code BLKFVH15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our VPS hosting services are affordable for all. It starts at $30/mo. It includes services like choice of operating systems, remote SSH access, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. NeironVPS.com control panel makes it easy to do pretty much everything I've wanted, I've had no problems for the most part.
Good pricing for ssd vps solutions (from $5.95/mo). These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.

I have been with NeironVPS.com for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... and their vps hosting package is awesome.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.

This is the only host I use. Try NeironVPS.com virtual private servers, you won't be sorry. It is by FAR the best hosting provider I have ever used.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features. Neironvps.com is great web host with multiple locations.
Once I lost some of my account files. It was my fault and I deleted them by accident. I didn’t know what to do. Techs solved all the troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back