What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shared hosting service for a friend?

Tavosrep

Hey guys
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Can I rely on Coinshosting.com cPanel web hosting solutions in the UK? Other recommendations?
Thanks.

Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.
The guys at coinshosting.com know their stuff! Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.

I have been a customer of hostpro.com for some time now and I can confidently say that they are a reliable hosting provider. The service resources and servers they offer will satisfy even the most demanding users.
You can also communicate with technical support via online chat. If the request is not urgent, you can also use the ticket mode. Usually, if a technical task is quite time-consuming, it is better to have it done efficiently, not as quickly as possible.
Overall, hostpro.com is a reliable option.
You can chat with them to get more information that interests you.

I was recommended to try Coinshosting.com as Shared Hosting that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

I know from personal experience that Coinshosting.com chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.
All the time when I used support I got prompt and according replies. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back